1) ONGCBSE Ltd, after ConocoPhillips intends to sell its 8.4 percent interest in the North Caspian Sea Production Sharing Agreement, known as Kashagan, to India's ONGC Videsh Ltd.
2) L&T Finance Holdings Ltd, after the company plans to raise about $65 million by selling its 4.7 per cent stake in private sector lender Federal Bank.
3) SpiceJet Ltd, after Malaysian budget carrier AirAsia Berhad has dismissed speculation that it is bidding for struggling airline.
4) Retail stocks will be in focus after Consensus eluded an all-party meeting which was called on FDI issue.
Opposition parties, including NDA, AIADMK, BJD, Left parties, TDP and JD(S) insisted on a discussion under rules entailing voting, making it clear that trouble will continue in Parliament which failed to transact any business for the third straight day today over the issue.
5) Reliance Industries Ltd, after the oil & gas major demanded freeing of natural gas pricing saying that the scarce fuel should be priced at the rates which consumers are willing to pay.
6) Reliance Power Ltd, after the company's arm, which is building one of India's largest power stations, wants to revive the 4,000-megawatt (mw) project at Krishnapatnam in Andhra Pradesh by moving the country's electricity regulator for an increase in tariff.
7) IndusInd Bank Ltd, after the bank might raise as much as $350 million in a share sale to institutions, two people with knowledge of the matter said.
8) Geodesic will be in focus ahead of a crucial meeting of board of directors to take a decision on the buyback of equity shares.
9) Lanco Infratech Ltd, after the company signed up with the state-owned China Development Bank to raise $2 billion debt (about Rs 11,100 crore) for two power projects - Anpara Phase II and Himawat, each with a capacity of 2x660 MW.
10) Bajaj Hindustan Ltd, after the sugar major reported consolidated net loss of Rs 276.67 crore for the 2011-12 fiscal ended September on low realisation and high sugarcane prices.
Full article: http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/markets/stocks/stocks-in-news/ten-stocks-in-focus-in-tuesday-morning-trade/articleshow/17382814.cms
26 Nov 2012 - 21:33 - - Source: Economic Times
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: