1) Titan Industries Ltd, after the watchmaker is aiming to clock a profit before tax of Rs 1,000 crore this fiscal and plans to spend about Rs 200 crore in retail as well as manufacturing initiatives.
2) Maharashtra Seamless and Kesoram Industries Ltd will be in focus after the Coal Ministry has asked for forfeiture of Bank Guarantee (BG) of Rs 11.8 crore with regard to Gondhkari coal block jointly allotted to Maharashtra Seamless, Dhariwal Infrastructure and Kesoram Industries Ltd.BSE -1.53 %
3) Bharti Airtel Ltd, after sources indicate that the company is planning to launch IPO of Bharti Infratel by December 10, reports ET NOW. The company is planning to raise nearly Rs 5000 crore via 10 per cent stake sale. However, the company refused to comment on the timeline.
4) Kingfisher Airlines Ltd, as sources indicate that bankers and the senior management are expected to convene another meeting later this month, where promoter Vijay Mallya is expected to come and present a revival plan.
5) Larsen & Toubro Ltd, after the engineering and construction major is selling its medical equipment business based at Mysore to Skanray Healthcare.
6) SKS Microfinance Ltd, after foreign investors raised their holdings in SKS Microfinance to an all-time high of 31.77% in the July-September quarter from a record low of 8.33% on 30 June.
7) Reliance Capital Ltd, after the financial services major group has begun talks to sell 26 per cent equity in its general insurance arm to a foreign partner, and is open to selling further stake in life insurance and mutual fund units.
8) Shanthi Gears Ltd, after Tube InvestmentsBSE 0.00 % has acquired 21,24,6122 share of Shanti Gears at offer price of Rs 81.
9) Monnet Ispat and Energy Ltd (MIEL), after India's second-largest coal-based sponge iron producer, is set to soon acquire majority stake in a 25-million tonne (mt) coal mine in Colombia.
10) MCX and Financial Technologies will be in focus after the country's newest stock exchange MCX-SX today conducted mock testing session for its capital market segment to familiarise market players with its trading platform.
Full article: http://bit.ly/102bIu1
20 Nov 2012 - 03:38 - Energy - Source: Economic Times
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: