- ECB says 27 banks to participate.
Reaction details (03:06)
- In immediate reaction to the lower than expected number:
- Bund futures moved 20 ticks higher from 141.68 to 141.88.
- EUR/USD moved 17 pips lower from 1.3659 to 1.3642.
- Dax future moved from 7810 to 7787.
Analysis details (05:13)
- EONIA curve bull flattened following the release, in reaction to a much smaller than expected repayment of 3y LTRO banks (exp EUR 20bln). Front end of the curve is also better bid, Mar-Schatz future prints fresh session high at 110.290.
01 Feb 2013 - 05:02 - Equities - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: