- Sees banking union driving mutualization of risk.
- Sees potential conflict in ECB becoming Bank supervisor.
- Banking union in itself can be stabilizing.
- Putting ECB in charge of banking supervision would risk compromising primary goal of price stability.
- EUR/USD has been unreactive to these comments, trades 1.2772 (-9 pips) last.
Print 05:55, 16 Nov 2012 - Asian News - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: