- ECB technically ready for negative deposit rate but must weigh effects.
- ECB could narrow the corridor between its official interest rates.
- Praet open to reviewing Greek collateral rules after aid decision.
Reaction details (18:27)
- No movement is seen across asset classes following these comments as they are in-fitting with comments from Praet's ECB peers.
Analysis details (18:28)
- At the end of last week, following the ECB press conference, ECB sources said a majority of officials were in favour of a rate cut, and a negative deposit rate was possible.
11 Dec 2012 - 18:23 - Fixed Income Bank Speaker - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: