News Headline Summary
ECB's Nowotny says sees stabilisation of Eurozone
- No crisis of Eurozone currency only of some members.
- Eurozone growth outlook is for decline in 2013 and turning point in Q1 2013.
- Monetary policy transmission didn't function for ECB.
- OMT meant to restart monetary transmission.
- OMT is monetary policy and not fiscal policy.
16 Jan 2013 - 08:39
Subscribe Now to RANsquawk
Click here for a 1 week free trial
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000
professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include:
Real-time audio coverage from 0630 to 2200 London time plus Asia-Pac 2200 to 1000 London time
Teams of analysts covering equities, fixed income, FX, energy, and metals markets
Real-time scrolling news service with instant analysis
Daily and weekly pre-market research and calendars
Video updates covering near-term key risk events & primary trading themes
One-to-one chat with our expert analysts