News Headline Summary
ECB's Draghi says Spain is on the right track
- Euro gains signs of return of confidence.
- Exchange rates should reflect fundamentals.
- Euro rate is around long term average.
- Aware exchange rates important for growth and inflation.
- Monetary policy remains accommodative.
- Comments on Euro are inappropriate and fruitless.
- ECB's mandate is not the exchange rate.
12 Feb 2013 - 09:57
Subscribe Now to RANsquawk
Click here for a 1 week free trial
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000
professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include:
Real-time audio coverage from 0630 to 2200 London time plus Asia-Pac 2200 to 1000 London time
Teams of analysts covering equities, fixed income, FX, energy, and metals markets
Real-time scrolling news service with instant analysis
Daily and weekly pre-market research and calendars
Video updates covering near-term key risk events & primary trading themes
One-to-one chat with our expert analysts