- Euro gains signs of return of confidence.
- Exchange rates should reflect fundamentals.
- Euro rate is around long term average.
- Aware exchange rates important for growth and inflation.
- Monetary policy remains accommodative.
- Comments on Euro are inappropriate and fruitless.
- ECB's mandate is not the exchange rate.
12 Feb 2013 - 14:57 - Fixed Income Bank Speaker - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: