News Headline Summary
ECB's Draghi says exchange rate is not policy target but important for growth and price stability
- Risks surrounding Eurozone economic outlook on the downside.
- Inflation expected to fall below 2% in near term.
- Appreciation of EUR exchange rate marks downside inflation risks.
- Inflationary pressure should remain contained over policy relevant horizon.
- Long period of low rates may fuel asset bubbles.
18 Feb 2013 - 14:39
Subscribe Now to
Click here for a 1 week free trial
provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000
professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include:
Real-time audio coverage from 0630 to 2200 London time plus Asia-Pac 2200 to 1000 London time
Teams of analysts covering equities, fixed income, FX, energy, and metals markets
Real-time scrolling news service with instant analysis
Daily and weekly pre-market research and calendars
Video updates covering near-term key risk events & primary trading themes
One-to-one chat with our expert analysts