News Headline Summary
ECB's Constancio says Euro nations must fix imbalances themselves
- Inflation risks well contained.
- OMT announcement helped lower yields and spreads.
- OMT comes with strict conditionality.
- ECB ready to assume supervision task.
- Banking union will allow ECB to exit exceptional measures.
26 Nov 2012 - 09:07
Subscribe Now to
Click here for a 1 week free trial
provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000
professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include:
Real-time audio coverage from 0630 to 2200 London time plus Asia-Pac 2200 to 1000 London time
Teams of analysts covering equities, fixed income, FX, energy, and metals markets
Real-time scrolling news service with instant analysis
Daily and weekly pre-market research and calendars
Video updates covering near-term key risk events & primary trading themes
One-to-one chat with our expert analysts