- Bond-buying plan here to be used if countries meet the conditions.
- Not much the ECB can do if government bond yields go up because of political events.
- Sees risk calmer markets weaken reform drive, must show reforms are bearing fruit.
Reaction details (02:03)
- No reaction observed across the European assets.
Analysis details (02:04)
- The FT reported this morning "Fears rise that ECB plan has a weakness as the strings in the Eurozone bond buying programme may be its frailty."
27 Feb 2013 - 02:00 - - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: