News Headline Summary
ECB's Asmussen says will keep risks accompanying the OMT bond purchase plan as small as possible
- ECB remains focused on ensuring price stability.
- ECB bond-market interventions do carry risks.
- ECB bond-buying program is unlimited.
- Euro area must press on with fiscal consolidation.
- No reaction seen as comments are reiteration of previous remarks from the ECB.
15:45, 14 Nov 2012 -
Subscribe Now to RANsquawk
Click here for a 1 week free trial
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000
professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include:
Real-time audio coverage from 0630 to 2130 London time
Teams of analysts covering equities, fixed income, FX and energy markets
Real-time scrolling news service
Daily and weekly pre-market research and calendars
Intra-day market update videos
Daily technical analysis