News Headline Summary
ECB's Asmussen says will keep risks accompanying the OMT bond purchase plan as small as possible
- ECB remains focused on ensuring price stability.
- ECB bond-market interventions do carry risks.
- ECB bond-buying program is unlimited.
- Euro area must press on with fiscal consolidation.
Reaction details (09:50)
- No reaction seen as comments are reiteration of previous remarks from the ECB.
14 Nov 2012 - 09:45
Subscribe Now to RANsquawk
Click here for a 1 week free trial
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000
professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include:
Real-time audio coverage from 0630 to 2200 London time plus Asia-Pac 2200 to 1000 London time
Teams of analysts covering equities, fixed income, FX and energy markets
Real-time scrolling news service with instant analysis
Daily and weekly pre-market research and calendars
Video updates covering near-term key risk events & primary trading themes
One-to-one chat with our expert analysts