News Headline Summary
Dow Chemical (DOW) to sell units generating USD 1bln sales next year
- Cites actions to help meet earnings targets.
- Sees actions delivering USD 1bln cost/cash interventions in 2013.
- To sell operations to meet EPS goals threatened by slow growth.
Reaction details (19:04)
- Co. shares are unmoved by these latest comments; trade at USD 29.61 last (-1.92%).
- In the 2 mins following the news shares moved 0.70% to the downside.
03 Dec 2012 - 19:00
Subscribe Now to RANsquawk
Click here for a 1 week free trial
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000
professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include:
Real-time audio coverage from 0630 to 2200 London time plus Asia-Pac 2200 to 1000 London time
Teams of analysts covering equities, fixed income, FX, energy, and metals markets
Real-time scrolling news service with instant analysis
Daily and weekly pre-market research and calendars
Video updates covering near-term key risk events & primary trading themes
One-to-one chat with our expert analysts