- Cites actions to help meet earnings targets.
- Sees actions delivering USD 1bln cost/cash interventions in 2013.
- To sell operations to meet EPS goals threatened by slow growth.
- Co. shares are unmoved by these latest comments; trade at USD 29.61 last (-1.92%).
- In the 2 mins following the news shares moved 0.70% to the downside.
Print 19:00, 03 Dec 2012 - US Equities - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: