News Headline Summary
Constellation Brands (STZ) Sands says Co. expects good growth in 2013
- Alcohol sales were robust.
- There's no issue with beer margins.
- Economy doesn't have big impact on its business.
Reaction details (20:38)
- Co. shares are unmoved in reaction to the news; trades USD 35.79 (-0.75%) last.
Analysis details (20:39)
- STZ reported their earnings pre-market with Q3 Adj. EPS USD 0.63 vs. Exp. USD 0.55.
09 Jan 2013 - 20:36
Subscribe Now to
Click here for a 1 week free trial
provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000
professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include:
Real-time audio coverage from 0630 to 2200 London time plus Asia-Pac 2200 to 1000 London time
Teams of analysts covering equities, fixed income, FX, energy, and metals markets
Real-time scrolling news service with instant analysis
Daily and weekly pre-market research and calendars
Video updates covering near-term key risk events & primary trading themes
One-to-one chat with our expert analysts