- Cuts Singapore 2013 growth forecast to 2% from 3.2%.
- BofAML also cuts Singapore 2012 growth forecast to 1.4% from 1.9%.
- BofAML also cuts Singapore 2013 growth forecast to 2.5% from 3%.
- This follows a similar move by Barclays earlier in the session and follows the weaker than expected Singapore GDP today.
- Three major banks have cut their forecasts for Singapore today.
Print 04:10, 16 Nov 2012 - Asian News - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: