- Q1 revenues USD 11.9bln vs Exp. 11.77bln.
- Q1 net USD 2.1bln.
- Q1 product sales USD 9.297bln.
- Q1 service sales USD 2.579bln.
- Q1 adjusted gross margin 62.7% vs Exp. 61.6%.
CEO Chambers on CNBC:
- Sees commercial markets doing ok and Asia doing well.
- Without US tax changes will buy overseas companies.
- Will invest and expand in Canada.
- We are well positioned for growth.
Reaction details (21:24)
- Shares up 1.5% in after-market trade following the Q1 report.
* latest: shares have continued to trade higher in extending hours now up 6%.
13 Nov 2012 - 21:05 - Equities - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: