- Exports (Nov) Y/Y 2.9% vs. Exp. 9.0% (Prev. 11.6%)
- Imports (Nov) Y/Y 0.0% vs. Exp. 2.0% (Prev. 2.4%)
- China Jan-Nov Iron Ore Imports 670mln tons, up 8.2% on year.
- China November seasonally adjusted exports rise 3.8% on year; rise 3.2% on month.
- China November seasonally adjusted imports fall 0.3% on year; fall 6.6% on month.
- This numbers are disappointing particularly the export number as China relies heavily on exports. This may signal some dropping demand for Chinese goods.
- AUD/USD immediately spiked lower by 18 pips from 1.0484 to 1.0466, trades 1.0470 (-17 pips) last.
- WTI moved down USD 0.15 from USD 86.21 to USD 86.06.
Print 02:16, 10 Dec 2012 - Asian News - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: