- Real GDP YTD (Q4) Y/Y 7.8% vs. Exp. 7.7% (Prev. 7.7%)
- Real GDP (Q4) Q/Q 2.0% vs. Exp. 2.2% (Prev. 2.2%)
- Chinese Q4 GDP release has reconfirmed the recovery momentum.
- AUD/USD immediately spiked higher by 13 pips from 1.0546 to 1.0559, trades 1.0546 (+1 pip) last.
- WTI crude futures immediately moved higher by USD 0.09.
- Hang Seng moved 0.22% to the upside immediate after the release.
- However, above movements have been pared in the following 5 minutes.
Print 02:00, 18 Jan 2013 - Asian News - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: