- China is able to have 'better' development in longer term.
- China is able to have 'higher-level' development.
Analysis details (22:28)
- The comments are from Wen's speech in the ninth Asia-Europe Leaders Summit.
- He has offered four recommendations:
1. Free, open and fair international trade is an important engine of world economic growth.
2. Strengthen macroeconomic policy coordination currently is an important task.
3. Jointly promoting scientific and technological innovation is the fundamental approach to overcome the crisis.
4. Sound global economic governance system is a system to guarantee the world's economic growth.
05 Nov 2012 - 22:08 - Important - Source: Xinhua
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: