- The sample size for the survey had been increased to 3,000 firms from the previous 820 across 31 industries from Jan.1.
Reaction details (19:17)
- One minute after, AUD/USD moved lower by 19 pips from 1.0434 to 1.0415.
- WTI immediately moved lower by USD 0.03 from USD 97.62 to USD 97.59. 5 minutes later, it has continued to move lower to USD 97.46.
Analysis details (19:12)
- The data underscores the economy is making only a mild recovery from its weakest year since 1999.
- Focus shifts to the HSBC Manufacturing PMI Final reading at 0145GMT.
31 Jan 2013 - 19:00 - Forex Data - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: