- Exports sub-index reverses January gain to fall below 50, at 49.8.
Reaction details (01:48)
- AUD/USD immediately spiked lower by 26 pips from 1.0289 to 1.0264, trades 1.0269 (-48 pips) last.
- Hang Seng index immediately moved lower by 0.29%, trades 22,801.17 last.
Analysis details (01:52)
- The underlying strength of the Chinese grow recovery remains intact, as indicated by still emloyment and the recent pick-up of credit growth, according to Chief China economist in HSBC.
- The reading for February could be distorted by the Chinese Lunar New Year.
25 Feb 2013 - 01:45 - Forex Data - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: