- Chinese Food CPI (Dec) Y/Y +4.2%.
- Chinese Non Food CPI (Dec) Y/Y +1.7%.
- Chinese Food price pressure may ease after spring festival.
Reaction details (02:35)
- No reaction in AUD/USD which is seen as a proxy for Chinese economic activity; trades 1.0588 (- 8pips).
- Chinese markets have just opened and mo immediate reaction seen but we will continue to monitor them as the session progresses.
11 Jan 2013 - 02:25 - Forex Data - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: