News Headline Summary
Chinese commerce minister Chen Deming says China has no problem in achieving 2012 GDP target
- China is to open more areas to foreign investment.
- China trade in 2013 slightly better than 2012.
- Trade will improve in H2 2013 from H1 2013.
- China can't tolerate QE3- caused USD devaluation.
- China must change some USD into investment projects.
28 Nov 2012 - 04:38
Subscribe Now to RANsquawk
Click here for a 1 week free trial
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000
professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include:
Real-time audio coverage from 0630 to 2200 London time plus Asia-Pac 2200 to 1000 London time
Teams of analysts covering equities, fixed income, FX and energy markets
Real-time scrolling news service with instant analysis
Daily and weekly pre-market research and calendars
Video updates covering near-term key risk events & primary trading themes
One-to-one chat with our expert analysts