- To keep Yuan's effective exchange rate stable.
- To ensure reasonable growth in money supply.
- To allow 'appropriate' increase in Yuan movement.
- To keep liquidity sufficient for businesses.
- Yesterday, reports have said China have set their 2013 money supply target at 13%, 1 percentage point lower than their 2012 target of 14%.
Print 00:37, 21 Dec 2012 - Asian News - Source: Xinhua
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: