News Headline Summary
China to make CNY more flexible to handle global Quantitative Easing, according to Xinhua
- To keep Yuan's effective exchange rate stable.
- To ensure reasonable growth in money supply.
- To allow 'appropriate' increase in Yuan movement.
- To keep liquidity sufficient for businesses.
Analysis details (00:37)
- Yesterday, reports have said China have set their 2013 money supply target at 13%, 1 percentage point lower than their 2012 target of 14%.
21 Dec 2012 - 00:35
Subscribe Now to RANsquawk
Click here for a 1 week free trial
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000
professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include:
Real-time audio coverage from 0630 to 2200 London time plus Asia-Pac 2200 to 1000 London time
Teams of analysts covering equities, fixed income, FX, energy, and metals markets
Real-time scrolling news service with instant analysis
Daily and weekly pre-market research and calendars
Video updates covering near-term key risk events & primary trading themes
One-to-one chat with our expert analysts