- This is a confirmation from an earlier source comment at 0222GMT.
Analysis details (04:45)
- This comes after reports that China will add 400,00 tonnes of aluminium for reserves.
- This is seen as a sign that China is to resume stockpiling metals.
- Purchases from China will help to stimulate aluminium prices.
- China recently gave the go a head for a raft of new infrastructure projects worth more than USD 150bln which are all metal intensive.
- In 2008 at the hight of Chinese stimulus measures China purchased 235,000T of Copper, 590,000T of primiary aluminium and 159,000T of refined zink.
15 Nov 2012 - 04:30 - - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: