News Headline Summary
China's ministry of commerce says China's economy likely to rebound further in 2013
- China's 2013 FDI is to be stable.
- China foreign trade is to improve in 2013.
- 2012 trade surplus to rise, but appropriate relative to GDP.
- China is to have much bigger 2012 trade surplus than 2011.
Analysis details (02:25)
- Of note, Chinese FDI (Nov) Y/Y -5.4% vs. Exp. -3.1% (Prev. -0.2%)
18 Dec 2012 - 02:24
Subscribe Now to RANsquawk
Click here for a 1 week free trial
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000
professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include:
Real-time audio coverage from 0630 to 2200 London time plus Asia-Pac 2200 to 1000 London time
Teams of analysts covering equities, fixed income, FX, energy, and metals markets
Real-time scrolling news service with instant analysis
Daily and weekly pre-market research and calendars
Video updates covering near-term key risk events & primary trading themes
One-to-one chat with our expert analysts