News Headline Summary
China Commerce Ministry says China may still face severe situation in exports in 2013
- Hopes 2012 trade growth to keep pace with GDP growth.
- Plans measures to increase imports in 2013.
- China to boost imports in 2013.
- China to use fiscal and financial measures to boost imports.
- Relying on low cost exports unsustainable.
15 Jan 2013 - 21:28
Subscribe Now to RANsquawk
Click here for a 1 week free trial
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000
professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include:
Real-time audio coverage from 0630 to 2130 London time
Teams of analysts covering equities, fixed income, FX and energy markets
Real-time scrolling news service
Daily and weekly pre-market research and calendars
Intra-day market update videos
Daily technical analysis