- Q4 revenue USD 16.08bln vs. Exp. USD 16.06bln
- Q4 profit USD 99mln
- Q4 EPS ex-goodwill impairment charge USD 1.91
- Says 2013 could be a tough year
- Sees 2013 EPS USD 7.00-9.00 vs. Exp. USD 8.54.
- Sees 2013 sales/revenue USD 60-68bln vs. Exp. USD 65.22bln.
- Expects housing starts to exceed 1 mln units in 2013, which would be the highest year since 2007.
**A full run-down of activity in the larger capped US stocks who reported before the opening bell today will be available on the website once pre-market trading volumes pick-up. They will therefore be available at 1345GMT.
- Caterpillar shares trade down 0.5% in pre-market trade.
Print 12:31, 28 Jan 2013 - US Equities - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: