- To continue relying on Spain for funding
- Has received 28.6% of regional fund pledged for 2012
- To continue replying on Spain central government for funding
- Spain can't afford to let Catalonia default
- To use remaining bailout funds to pay patriot bonds
- The president of Catalonia announced early elections in Catalonia in September, meaning the region will go to the polls on November 25. This election will be key as it will focus on whether the region should seek independence from Spain.
Print 12:23, 13 Nov 2012 - Economic commentary - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: