- Sees ECB bond buying as critical
- Government has let tax windfall slow pace of consolidation
- Calls for expansive German fiscal policy not justified
- Slowdown hurting export sector but whole economy could be hit
- Last week Bundesbank's Dombret said ECB measures may leave difficult legacy for financial stability and sees cyclical and structural pressure on German bank profits.
- No reaction is seen across asset classes following this report as these comments are in-fitting with those seen last week from German officials.
Print 11:00, 19 Nov 2012 - Economic commentary - Source: NDRC
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: