- Japan economy is weakening.
- Economy to return to moderate recovery path.
- BoJ to conduct appropriate monetary policy.
- Will monitor impact of currencies on prices and economy.
- Japan economy faces key challeng of ending deflation as soon as possible.
- His comments are largely in line with market expectations and as a reminder, Shirakawa is anticipated to step down in April as Japanese PM Abe wants to point a new governor to conduct bolder monetary policy.
- No immediate reaction seen in USD/JPY, trades 89.53 (+5 pips) last.
Print 00:33, 15 Jan 2013 - Asian News - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: