- Will scrutinize effect of BoJ's asset purchases at each policy meeting in deciding if to ease further.
- Steps to boost Japan growth potential needed to beat deflation.
- No comment on whether to accept negative interest rates in market ops.
- Joint BoJ/Govt. statement spells out each's responsibility in beating deflation.
- No immediate reaction seen in USD/JPY, trades 93.22 (-34 pips) last.
Print 05:34, 20 Feb 2013 - Asian News - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: