- Wont rule out option of offering longer term fixed rate funds via market ops.
- BoJ wont hesitate fine tuning policy flexibly if unexpected risks to economy materialize.
- BoJ does not rule out additional steps.
- Chance of Japan seeing 2% inflation in 2 years not necessarily high.
- BoJ's inflation target is a flexible one.
Reaction details (03:27)
- USD/JPY immediately moved higher by 9 pips from 99.98 to 100.07, trades 100 (-35 pips) last.
22 Jul 2013 - 03:22 - Fixed Income Bank Speaker - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: