- Q4 will be weak, UK GDP decline is possible.
- FLS impact not so visible on corporate credit supply.
- UK domestic inflation not too much of a concern.
- FLS may boost demand, creating virtuous circle.
- Euro area remains biggest downside risk to outlook.
Analysis details (01:50)
- Comments echo the recently released Quarterly Inflation report, where the governor stated that the Bank may undertake further asset purchases in the future but sees no need for such operations at present.
28 Nov 2012 - 01:41 - Fixed Income - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: