- The MPC minutes of today's meeting will be published at 0930GMT on Wednesday 21st November.
- Worth of note that the latest inflation report will be published at 1030GMT on Wednesday 14th November.
- Although consensus was for unchanged on both the rate and APF, there were a few analysts expecting a boost in QE via the APF, and hence the GBP currency has strengthened following no QE announcement.
- In reaction to this decision GBP/USD spiked 21 pips to the upside in immediate reaction, moving from 1.5950 to 1.5971.
- Gilt futures fell 20 ticks immediately, moving from 120.21 to 120.01.
- 30yr Gilt fell to fresh lows in immediate reaction, hitting a low at 127.653, and the 10/30 spread seeing downside, now trading at its lowest point of the day.
Print 12:00, 08 Nov 2012 - BoE - Source: RANsquawk
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: