- Q4 Canada growth may be weaker than bank forecast.
- Canada inflation has been essentially as forecast.
- Canada housing has been firmly valued for a while.
- Stands by assessment that interest rate likely needed but less imminent.
- Rotation can lead to choppy Canada data.
- Canada exporters still facing competition challenge.
- CAD has been persistently strong for some time, sees some challenges on the export side.
- Does not believe in depreciating to prosperity and not targeting any CAD level.
Print 18:20, 25 Feb 2013 - BoC - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: