News Headline Summary
Blackrocks's (BLK) Fink says fixed income 3-year performance in top quartile
- Blackrock has turned a corner.
- Did disappoint in revenue growth.
- Asset management industry to see serious headwinds.
- High probability of 5-6% organic revenue growth.
- No immediate reaction to the news, last trade at USD 192.66 (-1.37%).
20:37, 04 Dec 2012 -
Subscribe Now to RANsquawk
Click here for a 1 week free trial
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000
professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include:
Real-time audio coverage from 0630 to 2130 London time
Teams of analysts covering equities, fixed income, FX and energy markets
Real-time scrolling news service
Daily and weekly pre-market research and calendars
Intra-day market update videos
Daily technical analysis