News Headline Summary
BlackRocks's (BLK) Fink says fixed income 3-year performance in top quartile
- BlackRock has turned a corner.
- Did disappoint in revenue growth.
- Asset management industry to see serious headwinds.
- High probability of 5-6% organic revenue growth.
Reaction details (15:37)
- No immediate reaction to the news, last trade at USD 192.66 (-1.37%).
04 Dec 2012 - 15:35
Subscribe Now to RANsquawk
Click here for a 1 week free trial
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000
professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include:
Real-time audio coverage from 0630 to 2200 London time plus Asia-Pac 2200 to 1000 London time
Teams of analysts covering equities, fixed income, FX and energy markets
Real-time scrolling news service with instant analysis
Daily and weekly pre-market research and calendars
Video updates covering near-term key risk events & primary trading themes
One-to-one chat with our expert analysts