- Its too early for BOK to act on JPY's fall.
- Concerned about rapid declines in JPY.
- South Korean economy shows signs of recovery.
- No immediate reaction seen in USD/KRW, trades at 1,092.47 last.
- 5 minutes following these comments, USD/KRW moved 207 pips lower from 1092.47 to 1090.40, trades at 1,090.09 (-129 pips) last.
Print 01:33, 04 Feb 2013 - Asian News - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: