- BoJ aware that monetary policy affects currency.
- BoJ easing not directly aimed atweaker currency.
- Closely monitoring discussion on BoJ law.
- BoJ to take action when necessary.
- BoJ has made a stronger pledge than before.
- Cannot rule out effect of weakening JPY from easing.
- Decisive action does not immediately mean BoJ will ease more frequently at bigger scale.
Reaction details (23:31)
- No immediate reaction seen in USD/JPY, trades 90.91 (-15 pips) last.
30 Jan 2013 - 23:29 - Forex - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: