- Don't mind calling BoJ price goal target if policy flexible.
- Japan economy may show signs of recovery around mid-2013.
- Voted against reserve rate cut in December as still too early.
- Not ruling out option of reserve-rate cut.
- No immediate reaction observed following his comments, trades 87.49 (-28 pips) last.
Print 04:39, 08 Jan 2013 - Asian News - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: