- Monetary policy not aimed at specific currency level.
- Cutting rate on excess reserves is an option.
- Cutting rat eon reserves could bring market problems.
- BoJ is stepping into unchartered territory.
- Need to consider pros and cons of cutting reserve rate.
- Seeking negative interest rates may destabilize markets and policy effect of such a step is uncertain.
- May mull offering funds at lower rates if BoJ's market operations and asset buying fail to draw enough bids in future.
06 Feb 2013 - 06:31 - - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: