- Japan economy may be undershooting Bank of Japan's forecasts.
- Must consider costs and benefits of any new steps for beating deflation.
- Too early to conclude that output has bottomed out as a trend.
- Will carefully assess upcoming key Japan and US date in mulling policy response.
- Not too optimistic about latest industrial output data.
Reaction details (00:28)
- USD/JPY moved 4 pips to the upside from 82.19 to 82.23, trades 82.22 (+33 pips) last.
05 Dec 2012 - 00:24 - Fixed Income - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: