- Q1 revenue USD 23.50bln vs. Exp. USD 23.15bln
- Q1 net USD 2.6bln
- Q1 has pretax expense USD 893mln on stock comp costs
- Q1 exp. Basel III tier 1 common cap ratio 9.42%
- Q1 net interest margin 2.43%
- To begin USD 5bln of stock buybacks and USD 5.5bln of preferred stock redemptions
Reaction details (12:02)
- Co. shares trade down 0.75% in pre-market trade.
- 2 mins following the earnings report co. shares trade down 1.9%.
17 Apr 2013 - 12:00 - Equities - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: