- Deal will cut group's credit risk exposure by about 25%.
- Co. will retain North American asset management activities.
- Co. will get sales proceeds of USD 1.55bln.
Reaction details (11:12)
- Co. shares move 0.35% in immediate reaction to the news from GBP 3.79 to GBP 3.80.
- Shares continue to move higher in the following minutes by 1.00% in total to GBP 3.83.
- Update - Shares continue to move higher and at 1011GMT, shares are now trading in positive territory on the day; up over 2.3% in total to GBP 3.88.
21 Dec 2012 - 11:05 - - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: