News Headline Summary
Australian treasury Swan says Australian economic fundamentals are strong
- Australia still has tight fiscal policy in place.
- AUD reflects economy's strength and weakness in US.
- Govt. and RBA have worked well together.
- Says RBA Governor Stevens has strong confidence and support.
Reaction details (03:11)
- No immediate reaction seen in AUD/USD following this headline, trades 1.0548 (+12 pips) last.
14 Jan 2013 - 03:09
Subscribe Now to
Click here for a 1 week free trial
provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000
professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include:
Real-time audio coverage from 0630 to 2200 London time plus Asia-Pac 2200 to 1000 London time
Teams of analysts covering equities, fixed income, FX, energy, and metals markets
Real-time scrolling news service with instant analysis
Daily and weekly pre-market research and calendars
Video updates covering near-term key risk events & primary trading themes
One-to-one chat with our expert analysts