- Australia November Imports +2.0% on Months.
- Australia November Exports +1.0% on Months.
Reaction details (01:33)
- AUD/USD immediately moved lower by 9 pips from 1.0512 to 1.0503, trades 1.0508 (+6 pips) last.
- No immediate reaction observed in ASX 200, trading flat at 4,719.00.
Analysis details (01:58)
- AUD/USD still trading in close proximity to the 1.0500 vanilla option expiry due for the 10am NY cut (1500GMT) on Tuesday the 8th of January.
- Of note, Chinese trade balance data is scheduled to be released later this week, given their importance to the outlook of Australia's commodity exports.
08 Jan 2013 - 01:30 - Forex Data - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: