- Australia first estimate 2013/14 capex AUD 152.5bln.
- Australia latest estimate 2012/13 capex AUD 168.2bln vs. (Earlier estimate AUD 173.4bln)
- Australia 2012-13 mining investment estimated at AUD 105.1bln.
Reaction details (00:35)
- AUD/USD immediately moved lower by 34pips from 1.0224 to 1.0194, trades 1.0213 (-16 pips) last.
- 5 minutes after the above movement has been pared.
Analysis details (00:42)
- This data is closely eyed by the RBA for a mining impending investment peak.
28 Feb 2013 - 00:30 - Forex Data - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: