- Cardno Ltd (CDD AT) rated new hold at Deutsche Bank
- Programmed Maintenance (PRG AT) cut to hold at Moelis & Company
- Insurance Australia Group (IAG AT) cut to underperform at BofA-Merrill Lynch
- Virgin (VAH AT) cut to underweight at Morgan Stanley
- Adelaide Brighton (ABC AT) raised to overweight from neutral at JPMorgan
- Rio Tinto (RIO AT) raised to buy from neutral at Sarasin.
Print 22:26, 21 Nov 2012 - Asian News - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: