- Full Time Employment Change (Nov) M/M -4.2K (Prev. 18.7K, Rev. 17.6K)
- Part Time Employment Change (Nov) M/M 18.1K (Prev. -8.0K)
Reaction details (02:33)
- AUD/USD immediately spiked higher by 27 pips from 1.0453 to 1.0480, trades 1.0474 (+21 pips) last.
- No immediate reaction observed in ASX 200.
Analysis details (02:46)
- This is a much-better-than expected employment change data as we did hear from RBA at their recent meeting where they said they expected unemployment to edge higher in the future.
- Of note, another employment report will be released before the RBA meeting in Feb.
06 Dec 2012 - 02:30 - - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: