- Full Time Employment Change (Dec) M/M -13.8K (Prev. -4.2K, Rev. -6.3K)
- Part Time Employment Change (Dec) M/M 8.3K (Prev. 18.1K, Rev. 23.4K)
- Participation Rate (Dec) M/M 65.1% Vs. Exp. 65.1% (Prev. 65.1%)
- Participants are likely to shift their attentions to tomorrow's Chinese Q4 GDP release.
- This could increase the speculation that the RBA may cut their rate on February.
- As an immediate reaction, AUD/USD spiked lower by 27 pips from 1.0562 to 1.0535, trades 1.0536 (-36 pips) last.
- No immediate reaction seen in ASX 200, trades 4762.5 last.
Print 00:31, 17 Jan 2013 - Asian News - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: