News Headline Summary
Asia should respond to early over heating risks, according to the IMF in their Asia and Pacific regional economic outlook
- Growth to pick up gradually this year in Asia.
- Asset price risks building up in Asia from credit growth.
- Asia inflation this year to stay with in comfort zone.
- Exchange rate flexibility can help cope with capital flows.
- China remains vulnerable to growth slowdown.
- Lowers 2013 Asia-Pac growth forecast to 5.7% from 5.9%.
29 Apr 2013 - 04:01
Subscribe Now to RANsquawk
Click here for a 1 week free trial
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000
professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include:
Real-time audio coverage from 0630 to 2200 London time plus Asia-Pac 2200 to 1000 London time
Teams of analysts covering equities, fixed income, FX and energy markets
Real-time scrolling news service with instant analysis
Daily and weekly pre-market research and calendars
Video updates covering near-term key risk events & primary trading themes
One-to-one chat with our expert analysts