- Growth to pick up gradually this year in Asia.
- Asset price risks building up in Asia from credit growth.
- Asia inflation this year to stay with in comfort zone.
- Exchange rate flexibility can help cope with capital flows.
- China remains vulnerable to growth slowdown.
- Lowers 2013 Asia-Pac growth forecast to 5.7% from 5.9%.
28 Apr 2013 - 20:01 - Fixed Income - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: